More than 100 homes have suffered major structural damage, making them uninhabitable. There are at least 100 other homes with light to moderate damage. Areas that had major damage were Whitmoor, Cambridge Crossing, Greensboro and Haversham, Camelot, Arena Parkway and River Bend Estates.
- Caulks Hill Road between Eagles Hill Ridge and Yorktown
- Caulks Hill between Towers and Greensbottom
- Towers Road. between Dingledine and Caulks Hill
- 2505 Arena Parkway – a 500 ft. section between 364 and South River Road
- Dingledine at Golden Wheat Drive
- 3000 Arrow Rock and 329 Pralle Lane are impassable.